Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rearranged The Bedroom

Today we got our new mattresses, so since the bed was torn apart already, I decided to rearrange our bedroom. Whenever you rearrange it gives the house a new look and it is a lot cheaper to do than to go out and buy all new furniture. At least twice a year I get in the mood to rearrange the whole house. I don't think I will be doing the whole house this time, I am planning on painting the entire interior of the house probably in the fall, so I will be ready to rearrange again then! Here is how it looked before. These pictures were taken right after we moved in.









I haven't hung any pictures yet since I still need to paint. I also want to strip the floors and rewax them, or at least give them a vinegar bath. But I did get the lace curtains up a few months ago, although I haven't decided what window treatments I want to make for any of the windows in the house yet. I am sorry the first picture turned out so dark... I even turned the lights on to brighten up the room since it is past 6 p.m., but the picture still turned out dark. The quilt on the wall my mom made for me about 10 years ago out of scraps from the fabric she made us girls dresses out of when we were little. I love it! I need to rehang it, I just stuck it up there so that it was not on the floor getting dirty.









My sister Lyn is still suffering. Please keep her in your prayers! Thank you.

No comments: