Monday, June 8, 2009

Victorian Calendar



Sorry the picture is a little crooked, but isn't this calendar beautiful? It is designed by Cynthia Hart and published by Workman Publishers. When I lived in Iowa I found one at Walmart and for the next 8 or 9 years I bought one for each new year. I saved each one because they were too beautiful to throw away. I need to find some more but haven't found any since I moved back to California, so I reuse the ones from years past when I can. Out of the calendars I have on hand, I find the one that the dates and days of the year are the same as the current year (example: the calendar here that is hanging in my kitchen this year is from 1998). All the ones I have are Victorian. I would love to find some depicting the 1940s and 50s. Here are some close-up scans of the current calendar:








No comments: