Friday, June 19, 2009

Went To The Doctor

Jerry had a doctor's appointment this morning and he is doing really well. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and got scared into reality. I switched doctor's to my sister's doctor and so far I am pleased with her.

My blood pressure was way high and due to my mytral valve problems my heart is being very erratic. With all this weight my doctor said I am a heart attack waiting to happen. She gave me a different heart medication and told me to really get serious about getting this weight off of me. She is very concerned.

She also gave me medication to treat my back and arm pain I am having due to a traumatic injury I received in September of 2007. She said it has affected my neck and my nerve endings. She has me starting some specific arm exercises to try and get the soreness out of them. It's been almost two years of this pain and I am glad to finally MAYBE get some relief.

It was a pretty day here in San Diego county, sunny and mild temperatures.

No comments: