Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Windows in Living Room Part 2

frontdoorone

nov1809livingroompicturewindows 003

Today Dad and Paul worked on the two side windows of the living room’s big picture window (got that?). 

nov1809livingroompicturewindows 018

These two windows were pretty well rotten.  I haven’t opened them because they were so bad.   The one Paul is working on in the above picture about disintegrated in his hands when he was taking it out.

nov1809livingroompicturewindows 021

Jerry had a doctor’s appointment this afternoon at the VA hospital (routine yearly eye checks).  This is the picture I took as I was walking out the front door on our way to the appointment .

nov1809livingroompicturewindows 022

And this is the picture I took when I walked in the front door when we got home this evening.  Don’t they look nice!

No comments: